A Raintree pool pass is REQUIRED to use the pool area. The pool area is for Raintree Residents ONLY – no other communities within Ventura may use this pool. Pool rules are posted at the pool cabana, and must be followed.
The Raintree pool is considered a private pool for Raintree owners, guests and renters who have a valid Raintree Pool Pass. This pass is required to enter the pool area and must be VISIBLE at all times.
If you are not a Raintree resident or guest, you are trespassing and will be required to leave the pool area. If your community does not have a pool, Ventura provides a community pool at the clubhouse.
RAINTREE POOL RULES
Raintree owners must make their guests and renters aware of these pool rules and are responsible for their renters and guests who use the pool area.
If you see a violation of the pool rules, call Ventura Security (Rover) at 407-758-1132.
Raintree pool rules are subject to change at any time.
- The Raintree pool facilities are for the use of RAINTREE OWNERS AND THEIR GUESTS OR RAINTREE RENTERS AND THEIR GUESTS ONLY. Pool passes must be visible at all times while in the pool area. Each unit is given one (1) pool pass – you can have a total of 8 persons at the pool.
- A current pool pass is required for every eight persons who are in the pool area. THERE IS A $25.00 REPLACEMENT FEE FOR LOST POOL PASSES.
- Day guests not staying at a unit may only be at the pool when accompanied by the owner or renter. Persons living outside of Raintree will be reported to Ventura Security and asked to leave; owners could be subject to a fine.
- POOL PASSES MUST BE FOR THE ADDRESS OF THE RAINTREE UNIT THAT GUESTS ARE STAYING IN. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE RULES COULD RESULT IN HAVING YOUR POOL PRIVILEGES REVOKED.
Infants & Children Under 13 in the Pool Area
- Infants and toddlers under the age of 2 are not permitted in the pool. Children 12 years and under MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT.
- No diapers of any kind (this includes the swimmers diapers) are not permitted in the pool regardless of age.
- NO CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13 WITH OR WITHOUT AN ADULT ARE PERMITTED IN THE SPA (HOT TUB).
- Floaties or wings are permitted for children. Children unable to swim must remain in the shallow end of the pool.
Pool & Hot Tub Area
- All persons using the pool do so at their own risk – NO LIFEGUARD is on duty.
- A shower must be taken immediately before entering the pool and spa (hot tub) to remove sand and suntan oil. The shower is located at the end of the restrooms.
- Proper swimming attire must be worn in pool and spa (hot tub).
- Pool furniture must be covered with a towel before using. DO NOT REMOVE ANY FURNITURE FROM THE POOL AREA.
- ONLY UNBREAKABLE CONTAINERS are permitted in the pool area (GLASS containers of any kind INCLUDING BEER BOTTLES are not allowed in the pool area). Food and drinks are not permitted within 6 feet of the pool or spa (hot tub). PLEASE USE TRASH CONTAINERS AROUND THE POOL AREA.
- No bicycles, skateboards, rollerblades or other wheeled devices are permitted within the pool enclosure, except equipment designed to aid handicapped persons.
- To comply with insurance regulations and to avoid accidents, users of the pool and pool area shall not participate in games involving running and shouting. DIVING IS NOT ALLOWED. Diving, jumping, ball playing or throwing of objects is not permitted in the pool or patio area.
- Loud playing of radios or other instruments is not permitted. Loud is defined as “annoying others using the pool.” Yelling and shouting are not allowed.
- Beverages and/or smoking is not allowed while in the pool or spa (hot tub).
- Floats, rafts or other flotation devices are not permitted in the pool. Noodles are acceptable.
“Pool Area” and “Pool Facilities” are defined as the entire fenced-in pool area, which includes the cabana building and restrooms.