If you are renting your unit, notify Vista Management. Since you are not on property, this information assists them if an emergency should arise.
Below are items to consider when renting your unit:
- You are responsible for making your renters aware of all rules and regulations, including pool rules.
- You are responsible for any damages or infractions to the rules and regulations associated with your renters.
- You are still responsible for unit maintenance even though your unit is rented and you do not live there.
- If you are utilizing a rental agency to manage your rental, make sure that the rental agency is aware of the rules and regulations, including the minimum rental term of 14 consecutive days.
Items to cover with your renter, or items that your rental agency needs to cover with your renter:
- Trash disposal
- Dog waste
- Speed limit
- Common areas
- Pool rules
- And prohibited activities such as performing car maintenance anywhere on property (oil changes, tire repairs, etc.).
Learn more about these topics under Living in Raintree.